Friday, January 6, 2012

Animals, Rocky Mountain Wildlife

One of the main reasons I moved out here to Montana was to see, photograph and appreciate the unique wildlife of the Rocky Mountain Area.  Living in Billings, I am 2 hours away from Yellowstone National Park and near Custer National Forest and other areas with abundant wildlife.  In the past 4 months I have seen quite a few interesting animals.  I thought I would share some pictures, they are below!

There's a Word For That
Raccoon in Red Lodge/Bearcreek, Montana - November 2011

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle in Columbus, Montana by Stillwater River - November 2011
Careful...
Mountain Lion in Red Lodge/Bearcreek, Montana - October 2011

Blazing Beauty
Red Fox in Red Lodge, Montana - October 2011
Pika!
Pika in Park Country, Wyoming off of 212 - September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment