Sunday, January 22, 2012

Travel, Wood Buffalo National Park

One place I really want to visit is the Wood Buffalo National Park in Canada.  I am not a Canadian, born and raised in Michigan, but it has always had a certain allure.  It seems like its a bit more wild and free than some of the National Parks here in the United States.

The Wood Buffalo National Park is larger than many European Nations, it is home to three distinctly different ecosystems, and of course Wood Buffalo.  I have included a video that has inspired me to really make an effort to visit this wondrous place.  I hope it inspires you to do the same, or at least get out there and find something beautiful.  Enjoy:)


Pine Lake, Wood Buffalo Ntl Park
Pine Lake, Wood Buffalo National Park in the Northwest Territories of Canada

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that video, Marc.
    Another Canadian National Park I'd love to visit sometime is Gros Morne in Newfoundland.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one would be awesome, so would Banff. So much more wild and adventurous than the National Parks in the US, even though they are pretty spectacular.

      Delete