Monday, January 9, 2012

Exploring, Zimmerman Park

Yesterday I went on a little adventure and explored Zimmerman Park.  For those of you familiar with the Billings, Montana area, Zimmerman Park is a mountain biking trail/hiking park up on the rim.  The rim is basically a long set of cliffs that are connected north and east of the downtown area.  The Logan Airport is right up on the rims, and there are only a couple roads that take you to the top.  Zimmerman Trail is one of them, which takes you up a very steep grade and once at the top you can turn left and you'll immediately see Zimmerman Park.  The only complaints I have about my experience there yesterday was the temperature.  It was 30 degrees out, but my Weather Channel App said it felt like 14.  I had my camera with me, so I've included a couple pictures below.  Enjoy :)
View from Zimmerman Park looking at West Billings - January 8th, 2012

DSC_0011-1
Zimmerman Park - Billings, MT - January 8th, 2012


1 comment: