Friday, January 27, 2012

Travel, Redwood National Park

Today has been a great day so far.  First my classes were cancelled for reasons I do not care to know! And then I came home and got almost all of my homework finished.  Now I have the whole Friday to enjoy.  Should continue to be a great day! Hope all is well for you as well!

To add on to my series last week about lesser-known places I think more people should visit, I am going to outline the Redwood National Park and the reasons why it should be on the top of your list of places to visit.  I toured the Park in August of 2010 and it is by far one of my favorite places to explore.  The sheer magnitude of the trees around you is breathtaking, and when you look up at the canopy and witness what seems to be miles and miles of vegetation there are simply no words to describe it.  It is a euphoric and delightful experience that you all need to experience.

Me climbing a large Redwood

Looking up toward the canopy!

Beautiful forest view

Me and my car driving through a Redwood!
The following video is a very funny video about being "Hooked on Humboldt" which is the county home to Redwood National Park.  I certainly had a few laughs from it, I hope you do to! Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures from Redwoods NP, Marc.
    I've never been there and am thinking about visiting the park this coming October.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete